1. About our website and these terms
- Welcome to ammodoconcept.com
- The Website is owned and managed by Ammodino LLC, a limited liability company incorporated in the Sharjah Media City Free Zone (Shams), with a business license number 2010069.01, and registered address at Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (hereinafter, “we”, “us” or “our”).
- If you need to contact us, please do so by:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- filling out and submitting the online form available here
- The purposes of the Website are the provision of information and the conduct of electronic commerce.
- If you order any products from the Website, separate terms and conditions of sale will apply as set out here
- If you have any questions about the Website, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
2. Using the Website
- You will be able to visit and sign up on the Website free of charge without prejudice to the fact that you will bear the cost of connection to the Internet used to access the Website, according to the charges, terms and conditions applied by your operator.
- You will be responsible for all activities completed through your individual account. As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree not to:
- 1. misuse or attack our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or to use our Website to carry out any unlawful actions.
- 2. We try to make the Website as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Website, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- Signing up on the Website will lead to the creation of a personal account, including username and password, in compliance with the criteria for the creation of the password indicated from time to time on the Website. The credentials for accessing the Website will be personal and non-transferrable and may not be shared with third parties.
- You are responsible for making sure that your password and any other account details are kept secure and confidential and to inform us immediately if there are reasons to believe that a third party knows your password, when such password has been, or is presumed to be or about to be, used in an unauthorized manner or when it has been lost or stolen.
4. Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- The intellectual property rights in the Website, its Content, and in any text, images, or other multimedia content or material submitted to, or accessible from, the Website are owned by us and/or our licensors, as the case may be.
- We and/or our licensors, as the case may be, reserve all our intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
5. Accuracy of information and availability of the Website
- We try to make sure that the Website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that it will be so nor that the Website will be available at all times or that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted.
6. Hyperlinks and third-party sites
- The Website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party advertising and websites other than the Website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party advertising or websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party advertising or website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party Website may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party Website and is at your own risk.
7. Limitation on our liability
- You will access and use the Website autonomously and at your sole risk. We hereby decline any liability with respect to any damage or prejudice suffered in any way by you as a consequence of access and use of the Website and/or the download of any Content present on the same on any basis.
- We will not accept any liability for any loss or damage deriving from the fact that you have not stored your password securely or have not communicated to us the unauthorized use, loss or theft of such password to us pursuant to clause 3.2 above.
- We reserve the right to suspend, eliminate, interrupt or modify the Website in whole or in part without advance notice. We will not be liable as against you if the Website is not available for any reason or for any modification, suspension or final interruption of the same.
- All the above shall apply where permitted within the maximum limits of the law.
8. Applicable law and disputes
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with us, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details at the top of this page. If you want to take court proceedings, any dispute relating to the Website, shall be deferred to the exclusive competence of the Courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.